Kevin Hearn, MPAS, PA-C
Kevin Hearn is a graduate of the Physician Assistant Studies program at Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Science. He began working with Dr. Schnaser in 2016, specializing in hip and knee replacement, treating a variety of conditions from osteoarthritis and joint replacements to complicated fractures. Kevin’s time is divided between the clinic and the operating room.
Kevin is a Southern California native and completed his undergraduate studies at Westmont College in Santa Barbara where he earned a degree in Mathematics. As a student, Kevin was presented with several volunteer opportunities to build houses in Mexico. Those experiences led to his pursuit of a career in construction and development.
After almost 20 years that included business ownership as a General Contractor, Kevin decided to return to his longstanding dream of working in orthopedic surgery. He says, "It wasn’t until a professor referred to orthopedic surgeons as carpenters that it all made sense.” “The two professions actually have more similarities than you might think."
Kevin is a certifi ed physician assistant and holds membership to the American Academy of Physician Assistants, as well as the California Academy of Physician Assistants. He is certifi ed in Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, and Pediatric Advanced Life Support. Prior to specializing in orthopedics, he gained general experience working in urgent care.
When not at work, Kevin enjoys time with family. As a husband and father of four teenagers, there is usually a game to see or activity to attend. He is also interested in classic cars and sports.
"Serving my patients as an Orthopedic Physician Assistant is very gratifying. I realize that they have a choice regarding their medical care and I am honored to be their provider."
- Rancho Mirage: Eisenhower Health, Harry and Diane Rinker Building 39000 Bob Hope Drive, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
- Rancho Mirage Pain Clinic: Eisenhower Health, Joel M. Hirschberg Building, Suite 310 39700 Bob Hope Drive, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
- Palm Springs: 151 S. Sunrise Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262
- Palm Springs Pain Clinic: 415 S. Palm Canyon Drive, Palm Springs, CA 92264
- La Quinta: Eisenhower George & Julia Argyros Health Center 45280 Seeley Drive, La Quinta, CA 92253
CALL (760) 568-2684 OR VISIT WWW.DESERTORTHO.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION